Norwegian Group is on a quest to find talented people (NDT Inspectors, SOFT Rope Access Specialists, Wind Technicians, Scaffolders, Insulators, and Surface Treatment Operators) with certificates for their exciting on & offshore projects in Norway. If you’re eager to explore new opportunities and take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Do you have a certificate in NDT/rope access/wind turbine & blades/mechanical/rigging/electro/surface treatment/scaffolding and are you ready for new challenges? Then you are exactly what we are looking for!
Norwegian Group is in an exciting period of growth. The group now consists of four operating companies; NOG Access, NOG People, AAK Energy, and NOG Entrepreneur – altogether more than 330 employees!
We are looking for talents with a strong will for personal development, being solution-oriented, and contribute to a good working environment. We can offer work with spectacular views and challenging tasks. We value our employees highly and see them as the company’s most important resources.
We are looking for talents who have relevant qualifications in the:
– SOFT Safety supervisors
– SOFT level 1-3 or IRATA personnel who wish to complete SOFT certification in accordance with NS9600
– Wind Turbine Technicians level 4 and 5
– Wind Turbine Blade Repair
– Winch operators
– Has a great interest in working at height
– Have a basic safety course or have a strong interest in working offshore
– Has good collaboration skills and is results-oriented
– Enjoys teamwork
– Is independent and proactive
– Has the ability and willingness to learn new things
– Mandatory English speakers
– Would be nice to know a Nordic/Scandinavian language.
As an employee with us, you get:
– Challenging and varied projects and tasks in one of the country’s leading and fast-growing industrial groups.
– Good working environment with committed team members
– High focus on skills development – which for you means good opportunities for courses, continuing education, and further development
– Possibility of fixed rotation
– Good insurance and pension schemes
– Permanent employment with competitive conditions
– Relevant training if necessary.
Send CV and certifications to